1) Students are to maintain a high standard of good manners and General behavior.
2). They should be polite and well-behaved within the school Compound and outside, and nurture qualities of respect for elders and teachers. Honesty and truthfulness. At all times and places. They should always remember threat the school image is judged by their conduct.
3) Student are exhorted to be orderly, clean in person and mind neatly dressed, well behaved at all times and co-operate' maintaining the cleanliness of the school, classroom and campus.
4) Absolute silence must be observed during the general assembly, and while moving into the classroom and in the classroom, even in the absence of teachers. During the recess students will not behave riotously or viciously.
5. In the absence of the teachers, the Monitor assumes full responsibility for maintenance of order and discipline in the class, a duty which he must fulfill loyally and impartially.
6) Students given any responsibility should undertake it dutifully and impartially in accordance with the directions of the principal or teacher deputed by him.
7) Students must not walk about in the verandah an around the classroom during the class hours.
8) Students should not write, carve or scratch on the school walls or deface the school furniture.
9) Respect for onsets property and the school property as well as those belonging to others in the mark of well-bred and responsible student.
10) Students must always speak in English in the school conversation.
11) All students must be in possession of a copy of this school hand- book which must be brought to school daily.
12) Each student is responsible for his/her things and the school will not be responsible for the loss of books, money, clothes, water Bottles etc. of the student. It is advisable not, to bring any valuables to school.
13) Books, comics newspapers pictures, periodicals, Mobile phone transistors or instruments not pertaining to their daily work and not approved by the Principal, must not be brought to school.
14) Articles found in the school premises are to be handed over to the office.
15) Students must not throw out waste paper or food stuffs any where in the school premises, except in the bins provided for the purpose.
16) Students are not allowed to visit the staffroom, unless required to do so by any teacher.17) All the students are strictly advised to keep and maintain the campus clean and neat