1. Pass marks in each subject is 40%.
2. All cases of doubt regarding promotion are left entirely to the discretion of the Principal. Parents must not come for reconsideration once the decision has been made.
3. Parents/Guardians must sign the report card when it is sent and return it within three days.
4. The School does not undertake to retain answer scripts after distributing the report cards both after half yearly and final exams.
5. A child who was not allowed to sit for exams due to decision like no fee submitted/poor attendance/mis conduct, his marks will be considered zero instead of absent and accordingly his promotion will be decided.
6. If report card is lost or made dirty then a new report card will be made after payment of Rs 100
7. A student failing for two successive years will have to be withdrawn.